Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WWW: Wednesdays


WWW: Wednesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three questions....

*What are you currently reading?
*What did you just recently finish reading?
*What do you think you'll read next?

Current:
Why Shoot a Bulter? by Georgette Heyer. I love that this is a play on the old "The butler did it." And after all, why would anyone want to shoot a butler? I'm going to find out.


Finished Since Last Wednesday (click titles for reviews):
Zorro: A Novel
by Isabel Allende (well not really finished, but here's my thoughts on why)

The Lost Garden by Helen Humphreys
Use Trouble: Poems by Michael S Harper
Flying Finish by Dick Francis
A Flaw in the Blood by Stephanie Barron
A Graveyard to Let by Carter Dickson
The Eustace Diamonds by Anthony Trollope

Up Next:
Lord of Misrule by Jaimy Gordon (impatiently waiting for this one to be available from the library)
Zelda Sayre Fitzgerald: An American Woman's Life by Linda Wagner-Martin OR
Zubin Mehta: the Score of My Live by Zubin Mehta (I am in need of a new "Z" book to replace the Zorro which I could not finish. These two auto/biographies looked like interesting candidates. I may wind up reading both.)

OR any of the other 90-some books I've got lined up for my 20-some challenges....



3 comments:

CMash said...

Bev: I just have one question....when do you sleep lol? You sure had a great reading week.

Bev Hankins said...

Sleep? I'm supposed to sleep? :-) It's useful when Mother Nature decides to send weather that prevents one from being at work as much as one should.....

Aleksandra said...

I want to find out, too :) Happy reading!