Sunday, July 31, 2011

July Reading Wrap Up


I'm still keeping up with my love of lists and keeping track of all sorts of things (especially bookish things), so here are the vital statistics for the month of July:

Total Books Read: 19
Total Pages: 6413
Percentage by Female Authors: 45%
Percentage by US Authors: 53%
Percentage by non-US/non-British Authors: 11%
Percentage Fiction: 90%
Percentage written 2000+: 58% (this is definitely an all-time high for me)
Percentage of Rereads: 0%
Percentage Read for Challenges: 100% {It's easy to have every book count for a challenge when you sign up for the Out Do Yourself Challenge. Every book I read counts towards my goal of 220 books read in 2011}
Percentage Mystery: 68%

Number of Challenges fulfilled so far: Eleven!

I have also posted a couple of Best of 2011 (so far) lists:
Best Books of 2011 (so far)
Best Crime Fiction of 2011 (so far)

2 comments:

fredamans said...

You are doing great! Happy August reading!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/07/july-monthly-news.html

Red said...

I swear I say it every month, but I'm always in awe of how much reading you can do in a month. Amazing!