Thursday, August 25, 2011

Winner Alert: Plum Lucky



Lucky...that's the key word here. Because by the time this post is over we're going to have one lucky winner of the Janet Evanovich novel which has been up for grabs here on My Reader's Block for the last week. Let me warm up the Custom Random Number Generator. Punch in the number of eager entrants.....Listen to it whirr and clank and rumble. And out pops.......Number 2!

That means that the Lucky winner of Plum Lucky by Janet Evanovich (hard back edition) is commenter #2: Freda Mans!

Let's have a big round of applause for Freda. An email is going out to Freda in just about two minutes and she will have 48 hours to confirm her winnings with me. Congratulations, Freda!

Keep those eyes peeled. More Giveaways are on the way--I'm almost set for that 300+ Follower Giveaway!

Freda has already confirmed with me! Eager to get her hands on that book..... Congratulations again!

2 comments:

fredamans said...

I feel like a celebrity... LOL

Thanks again!

Karen C said...

Congrats, Freda!!