Thursday, May 10, 2012

Booking Through Thursday: Innie or Outie?

btt button Booking Through Thursday says:

A while ago, I interviewed my readers for a change, and my final question was, “What question have I NOT asked at BTT that you’d love me to ask?” I got some great responses and will be picking out some of the questions from time to time to ask the rest of you. Like now.

Heidi had an assortment of questions to ask (here's one):
Do you consider yourself an extrovert or an introvert?
 I am definitely an introvert.  I don't talk a lot--except when I'm comfortable.  And, even then, I'm much better at listening than I am at chattering away.  There are times (with certain people) that I can sit and talk for hours, but that's rare.  I like a good time with my friends, but you won't see me dancing on the tables at a party or trying to be the center of attention.  I'd say this post at carlkingdom explains how introverts are (I am) pretty well: Ten Myths About Introverts

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great answer. I'm the exact same way. I avoid the center of attention like the plague! Thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...

Mostly an introvert.

http://thecharacterconnection.blogspot.com/2012/05/booking-through-thursday.html

CMash said...

I wish I had read that article before posting my response. According to the 10 myths, I guess I am more of an introvert.
Have a great weekend!!

TracyK said...

Very interesting answer and that post about Ten Myths is also very interesting. I guess there are different levels of introverted, because I am introverted but also shy.

Cheryl said...

I am definiately an introvert! Great post!

Gigi Ann said...

I am also an introvert, but sometimes my extrovert side shows up, I love to dance. hee, hee

Thanks for stopping by yesterday. I am having computer troubles, so am trying to catch up today before Mac shuts down on me again.

WutheringWillow @ A Paperback Life said...

Hi, Bev! Thanks for dropping by my blog!

Thank you so much for the link to the article on introverts! I see so much of myself in the 10 myths. I wish other people understood me better!