Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays


MizB of Should Be Reading hosts Teaser Tuesdays. Anyone can play along. Just do the following:

*Grab your current read.*Open to a random page.
*Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! You don't want to ruin the book for others.
*Share the title and author too, so other TT participants can add it to their TBR lists if they like your teaser.

Here's mine from "Beyond the Aquila Rift" a short story by Alastair Reynolds in Zima Blue & Other Stories (p. 52):

I look at her and for a moment remember someone else, someone I haven't thought of in years. I almost remember her name, and then the moment passes.


2 comments:

fredamans said...

Alzheimers??

Bev Hankins said...

I don't know....(no, I didn't forget :-) ). I haven't gotten to that story yet.