Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Challenge Complete: A-Z Mystery Author








I'm always excited to get an email from Michelle saying that her A-Z Mystery Author challenge sign-up is ready to go.  I just got it tonight.  You all have to know that I love me some mysteries!  And I love trying to fill out the alphabet with mystery authors. 


Rules: A-Z represents the LAST name of the author in the mystery, thriller, suspense, cozy, noir, etc. genre. Read as many or as little as you want. Post your links at her site for your Challenge post and your reviews! (click link above to take you there).  Challenge Runs until December 31, 2016.

 
This year, I'm going to change it up a bit. I usually set my commitment as the letters A-M. This time, my goal is half the alphabet--any 13 letters. I'd love to do all of them, but X is such a difficult one (especially if I stick to my goal of reading only books on my own TBR stacks). I also had a bit of trouble with a few other letters in 2015, so we'll see what happens in the coming year.  

 
I'll fill in the books as they come. Commitment fulfilled 3/3/16. Still Reading!

A:
B: Hardly a Man Is Now Alive by Herbert Brean (1/16/16)
C: Which Doctor by Edward Candy (1/28/16)
D:
E: Hunt with the Hounds by Mignon G. Eberhart (1/3/16)
F: The Clue of the Judas Tree by Leslie Ford (1/6/16)
G:
H: The Silver Anniversary Murder by Lee Harris (2/17/16)
I:
J:
K: Red for Murder by Harold Kemp (1/13/16)
L: The Black Rustle by Constance & Gwenyth Little (2/22/16)
M: Who's Calling? by Helen McCloy (1/31/16)
N:
O:
P: The Day He Died by Lewis Padgett (3/3/16)
Q:
R: Murder at Arroways by Helen Reilly (1/7/16)
S:
T:
U: The Bachelors of Broken Hill by Arthur W. Upfield (2/24/16)
V:
W: The Girl in the Cellar by Patricia Wentworth (1/9/16)
X:
Y: The Fifth Passenger by Edward Young (2/10/16)
Z:

No comments: