Friday, December 2, 2016

Monthly Keyword Reading Challenge



Claudia over at My Soul Called Life is hosting the 2017 Monthly Keyword Challenge. It begins on January 1, 2017 and runs through December 31, 2017. You can join at any time, the goal is to read a book with one of the keywords for the challenge. 

2017 Keywords 
JAN- Court, Fall, Of, Way, Deep, Thousand
FEB- And, Rose, Promise, Every, Deception, Blazing
MAR- Shall, Go, By, Silence, Her, Saga
APR- From, Trigger, Tale, His, CrownMist
MAY- Four, Wind, All, Fury, Days, Shade
JUN- Without, Know, Good, Watch, One, Have
JUL- Before, Final, All, Freedom, Life, Dream
AUG- Sun, Infinite, Big, My, Wherever, Most
SEP- Sand, From, Between, Ever, Reasons, Clash
OCT- Darker, You, Ashes, Out, House, Sea
NOV- Place, War, Heart, Why, Give, Meet
DEC- Forget, Twilight, Only, Crystal, On, Will

Books Read For the Challenge  
January - Death at Swaythling Court by J. J. Connington (1/4/17)
February - Deception Island by M. K. Lorens (2/13/17)
March - Silence Observed by Michael Innes (3/28/17)
April -  They Tell No Tales by Manning Coles (4/19/17)
May - Deadly Nightshade by Elizabeth Daly (5/19/17)
June - Deed Without a Name by Dorothy Bowers (6/18/17)
July - Death Before Bedtime by Edgar Box (7/9/17)
August - The Big Grouse by Douglas Clark (8/4/17)
September - A Coffin From the Past 
 by Gwendoline Butler (9/11/17)
October -   Death in the Doll's House by Hannah Lees & Lawrence Bachmann (10/9/17)
November - Penelope Passes or Why Did She Die? by Joan Coggin (11/4/17)
December -  The House on Foster Hill by Jaime Jo Wright (12/27/17)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you keep track of all these challenges, Bev?! I'm amazed and imagining all sorts of colour-coded spreadsheets and wall charts and probably a major-domo to keep you on track... I don't even know what I'm reviewing next week and you've got next December sorted! Boy, do I feel like an amateur... ;-D

Unknown said...

WOW, I love this idea. OH MY GOSH SO MANY CHALLENGES but I shall join anyways. BEAUTIFUL. THANKS FOR SHARING.
-Amy

Bev Hankins said...

JJ: I'm just addicted...that's all. I do have a spreadsheet and a list. And now that it's December 2016, I find I'm behind on a few challenges and going crazy trying to figure out how I'll get them all done.

Nikki: Hope you have fun with them!